Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Funny Moments to Remember


The boys were playing downstairs in their tent when I came downstairs to check on them. Once I arrived Hike hurried and jumped out the window and Baby went out the side door. (It's one of those tents where you can hook the tunnels to the side doors and has a few windows in it. They love it!) Anyway, I lifted up the tent and there was chex mix all over the floor. Kind of made me chuckle that they added the whole "flee the scene" act in with me seeing the mess they made. I asked Hike to help me clean it up, but he just sat there. I told him he could help me pick it up or go to time out. What did he do? He stood up and walked over to time out. That made me laugh out loud. After a few seconds Baby wasn't far behind him...

They are definitely brothers! and I love that they have so much fun together. I'm not so sure how I feel about this sneak peak into the future though. : }


Diane

1 comment:

Just Us! said...

This story sounds like Neil. I told him to clean his room because if I cleaned it I would box up all those toys and take them away. He said, "Okay mom you can box them up and take them away. I'm through playing with those anyway." Great!! Love you guys, Syd

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)