cars.
Hike LOVES cars. And that may be quite the understatement.
He loves starring out the window and watching all the cars drive by. Including the street sweeper, and the garbage truck, and any other large vehicle he can hear coming soon enough to run to the window and watch it go by. I guess it's not all bad that we live on a busy-ish street.
One night my hub came in saying, "We have a perfectionist on our hands." Turned out he was talking about this:
Hubby thought Hike had done that all by himself. He did, well... not completely. Sometimes he insists on having all his cars with him when he goes to sleep. So, to keep them on his bed we have to line them up with the posts so they don't fall through.

This was all the cars I could find at this point. He also has stacking cars, some more race cars, another Mattel car or two. and I'm sure some others as well.
He loves them.
He drives them all over the house
all over the furniture
all over the benches at church
everywhere
He is constantly talking about
pointing out
saying
CARS.
On another note:
a couple days ago Hike found the iron. plugged it in. turned it on. on ironed his knee.
Poor guy.
He sure was tough though.
and I think it seems to be healing pretty well.
We just need to do a better job at keeping it dry so the scab doesn't keep falling off.
also, do you notice the long string of drool?
I think he's teething.
the other night he woke up every 45 min, has had a slight fever for a couple days, and overall it's been pretty miserable.
Hope you get feeling better quick dude!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)