Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Little Lion

When Baby was born I would call him my little lion because of his super cute hair.

Wouldn't you agree??? :)



Well, lately he has definitely been acting like my little lion! The last few days he has been wandering around the house, and while playing, growling like a lion. over and over and over again. It is so cute! I got a little clip of it on video this morning. :)




Looking back at his newborn pictures it's crazy to see how he's changed and grown. We sure are glad to have him in our family!

1 comment:

alisha said...

Look at his cute curls. Love his growling - and I love babies in their cute footed PJs. (No joke - I saw grown women-sized footed PJs at Target the other day - there is nothing that is not wrong about that!)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)