Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Sunday Post {04/22/2012}: Easter Recap

Easter was this month right?! lol. I really need to do better at posting pictures or I will be a year behind! Oh wait, I already am. ;)

Easter was a little low key around here. We had our little egg hunt. Went to church. Played. Ate too much candy. ;) and I don't know what else. Anyway, we did a little photo shoot of the little ones. They are cute, so here are 100 pictures to share with you! :) (you may think this is picture overload, but I think there personalities really shine through the numerous photos. And the only person that can influence me to not post so many is Grandma B. maybe.) ;)


DSC_0378
waiting for Hunter to show up.

They are a cute so cute to each other. Just to throw in a cute story, today they were laying on our bed and all of a sudden Jackson basically wrestles Mabel with hugs. It was so cute! Then he just laid there for a long time with her on top of him with his arms wrapped around her, giving her big hugs. It was so cute! Then he started getting kind of wild and crazy. But it was fun while it lasted. Mabel sure loves all the attention and love from him!


DSC_0374
testing. testing.


DSC_0375
1.2.3.


DSC_0383
"how's my hair?"
"looks great! heehee. missed a spot!"


DSC_0404
one good looking bunch!
wish that girl would leave her bow in her hair! ;)


DSC_0405
and they adore their sister!!


DSC_0387
Are we almost done? my face is starting to hurt. ;)


DSC_0373
smile?! good one mom.


DSC_0436
haha. Daddy's funny!


DSC_0410
Bow out again! Mom - 1, Mabel - 25.


DSC_0392
Can anyone guess what Neil is doing to try and get them to smile???


DSC_0406
*love that H put his arm around them!*

DSC_0414
Now can you guess what Neil is doing?! lol. They are not sucking their thumbs. lol.


DSC_0420
trying to make the popping sound when you flick your finger out of your mouth.


DSC_0426
a little help from dad. ;)


DSC_0448


DSC_0441


DSC_0438
oh my goodness this girl is gorgeous!! I secretly hope she gets cute freckles across her nose.


DSC_0459
Love this guy!!


and then he blinked on the next one.
So I of course I said, "Oops. You're eyes closed. Keep your eyes open!"


and of course this is what I got...

DSC_0455
lol.


DSC_0456


DSC_0457
uh oh. don't smile!!


DSC_0460
there we go! ;)


DSC_0431
take a picture of my finger mom! :)


DSC_0432
do it! ;)


DSC_0462
you can take a picture of me if I'm this close to you!
otherwise...

no.
DSC_0466
and this is how it all ended. lol. :)
(I chased him around the house trying to get one more picture of him. lol.)



Starting their Easter egg hunt:

MVI_4437
I have the whole easter egg hunt on video. They are so funny! It went much better this year than last. lol.



and that evening Uncle Shaun came over and the boys rode on the motorcycle! :)

IMG_4439
look at the camera


IMG_4440

IMG_4442

IMG_4443
off on a ride around the parking lot


IMG_4453
waiting for Jacks to finish his turn


IMG_4455
and we can't miss one with Mabel. :)



All in all we had a wonderful Easter! Hope you did too! :)


Diane :)

4 comments:

Just Us! said...

WOW!! This is my lucky day. Grandma B LOVES lots of pictures. They are all so beautiful. Love to all :)

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those pictures of your kids in their Easter clothes are so lovely. The colors are fabulous and they are all so adorable. I love Easter clothes!!

slacker said...

hahahaha I literally laughed out loud! what fantastic pictures! what a blessed mama :)

alisha said...

a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. Love them all! Mabel's eyes are soooo blue! When are you getting a job in Dallas - I need these kids closer. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)