Sometimes Jackson will wake up crying. Last night he did. Then fell right back to sleep after Neil went in there. About 10 min later we heard his big belly laughs! What? We thought Hunter was tickling him or something. grrr. Neil went in there and everyone was sound asleep! Jacks was laughing in his sleep! It was so funny. I love this boy!
Right now we are watching the Backyardigans. The boys are kind of on a kick with them right now. Anyway, in this episode they were stealing something and Jackson starts yelling at them, "NO!!!!!" (he gets REALLY involved in his shows. lol.) Then Hunter started saying stuff. Then they told me they were taking something and that they can't do that. YES!!!!!!!! Proud parenting moment! I am so glad they know that stealing is bad and that they take it so seriously! :) We constantly point out and talk about good and bad things in the shows they watch. I love when they come up with stuff on their own. :)
On another note, Mabel is teething. ... it's miserable. Poor girl! I am going to try and get a picture, but her front two top teeth are both coming through and I have a feeling they are going to be huge! Ok, hopefully not huge, but they are by no means small. It's been a rough couple of days. I hope they hurry themselves and just break through.
look at these cuties!

brother and sister
she has curly hair! :) (but the top is straight)
and some from when we went to the park the other day...

I guess some kid at the playground got his ice cream on Jackson. He came and told me he had an owie. :) Cute boy! gross leg.


so handsome!! :)


oops. I missed!

wink! ;)

she loves her daddy!
the only time I can get a picture of him looking in my general direction is on the swings!

so handsome too!
it was a beautiful day!

2 comments:
Thanks for the photos. You know I love them and the cute kiddos. Love,
Grandma B
OK, Jackson is super cute, but Mabel's smile is so sweet she'd make a diabetic go into shock!
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)