Friday, December 9, 2011

Growing up and getting funnier!

Everyone is growing too fast around here!!!

Mabel is rolling around EVERYWHERE! I put her down and before I know it she's already across the room! AND she started eating baby food! (She is a really good eater and LOVES it! She can't get it in her mouth fast enough.) Plus she loves to jabber, and blow bubbles, and smile, and play with her brothers!


DSC_1222
beautiful blue eyes! and I love those bubbles. ;)
and those chubby cheeks!


Hunter is also blowing me away everyday! He is so smart! The other day I was tying a string around a box and he said to me, "Look. It's like the letter 'x'" as he continued to show me how it was like an x. I didn't know he knew that! He is also now in a twin bed! (Partially because I got tired of them getting the bed down and playing on it. Well, that won't make any sense to anyone who hasn't been in their room. oh well.) Anyway, he enjoys his big bed. I also like this because then I can make a big quilt for him to fit it! I have the fabric and design all picked out!! Though it is going to have to wait until after Christmas. Too much going on right now! There are so many things that he is doing that just open my eyes to the fact that he really is growing up and isn't going to stay a little boy forever! I can't even believe he's going to be going to Sunbeams in less than a month!!! I know he will love it!


IMAG0825
This is what I saw the other day when I turned around in the car on our way to the doctor.


Jackson is becoming the classic two year old. Saying no and being defiant all the time. He's kind of a whiner, but oh so cute!!! He is really funny and he knows it! Sometimes I can catch a quick smile in the middle of his serious growling, when he just can't hold it anymore! He loves knowing that he's funny! and he is as crazy as ever!

DSC_1240
that look fools me everyday! He's really not that innocent. ;)
on the swing in Oakley, ID

They have been pretty funny lately too! The best was when Hunter got into trouble the other day and was sent to his room. He came out and started calling to Jackson and telling him to come upstairs.
I told him, "No. Jackson is not coming upstairs!" and he proceeded to call for him.
Then he started throwing in, "But he's my brother!!" He slowly made his way downstairs, pleading for Jackson, his brother.
At one point Jackson started trying to go to him, also calling out, "My brother!"
When Hunter finally made it downstairs Jacks ran to him and gave him the BIGGEST hug ever, over and over again. It was so cheesy and funny!! They are a hoot! They both just started laughing. :) I'm glad they love each other!


And then today... (this is the classic Jackson as of late)

Hunter, "Jackson pushed me."
Me, "Jacks, did you push Hunter?"
Jacks, "Yeah!"
Me, "Tell Hunter you're sorry."
Jacks, "no way"

He is becoming such a two year old! Though I guess "no way" is better than just hearing "no" all the time. ;)


Diane

2 comments:

alisha said...

Oh - they are sooo cute! "My brother!" They kill me. :) Adorable pictures - Mabel's pic needs to be framed for sure. Aaaah - I miss all y'all!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Those are WONDERFUL pictures. It's so fun to watch kids grown and learn. Isn't it CRAZY to have 3 kids?? Sometimes I ask myself how this could have possibly happened. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)