Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let's talk about the weather


I absolutely love fall! and windy, cloudy, rainy fall weather! :) (especially after a hot dry summer). So pretty much, I am loving this weather. What I am not loving is being a bit under the weather. Blah. Need I say more? It is really weird. I've never had such a bad cough that has lasted so long, plus being soo tired... which really is an understatement. I sleep in later than normal, am easily down for a nap with the boys, and actually am ready to go to bed myself as soon as we put the boys to bed at night. (Usually I'm a night owl and could stay up until all the wee hours. ) :) Anyway, if my blog seems a bit sluggish, that is why... I don't mind that the sun isn't out, but hopefully I'll be able to come back on top pretty soon! :)

I must say though that I'm pretty proud of myself, we have had awesome yummy dinners every night for the last three weeks! I think that is a record for us! ;) haha. (to go so long without eating out, or just having ho-hum last minute meals).

With all my laziness, I've starting thinking about Christmas presents and a few certain christmas presents I want to finish up this year!! :) Can't wait to share them!


Jackson's favorite past time:
staring out the window and watching the cars drive by. 
Don't we have an awesome view of the mts?! 
I love it. :)



1 comment:

Erin A said...

Hey Diane,

Just wanted to say thanks for your very helpful comment on backstitching last week on our Shut Up and Sew series. I used it in today's post, so check it (you) out!!

Thanks again, and please keep helping me. Lol. :)

Erin

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)