Tuesday, November 15, 2011

6 Months and Growing!!!

Our sweetest Little Lady turned 6 months old last week!!! I cannot believe it! She really is getting so big, and as I put her too-small clothes away I get so sad knowing she will never wear those cute clothes again... I really do love having a little baby girl, and I'm so glad it's her! I am totally going to brag, but she really is the BEST baby ever! She always has a million smiles, is so happy, LOVES her brothers - even when they are super crazy with her, loves kisses and hugs and sleeps through the night. She is definitely my favorite little girl! ;) (see, no favorites... she is my ONLY girl). :)

Anyway, since it was her 6 month mark, and I am so bad at taking pictures and documenting her growth I decided I better take her picture before it's too late. And while we were at it, and since everyone was dressed up so cute for church, we got everyone's pictures... and boy are they funny. ;) Jacks is so full of faces! He is SUCH a hoot! and boy does he know it!!!

Enjoy a million pictures!! (so you can see all their faces!)
ok, Mabel makes faces too...

DSC_1124
"Ew! Stinky!"


DSC_1120
"What? Oh, heavens no. That wasn't me."


DSC_1122
"Haha! Ok, it was me."


DSC_1101
"I fell over.
Will you help me back up???"


DSC_1089
I LOVE those big eyes!


DSC_1084
"La la la!"


DSC_1072


DSC_1071
Jacks: "uh... I think my face is stuck like this"


DSC_1069
this one cracks me up!!!


DSC_1065
doing the cabbage patch


DSC_1063
cheering! (Mabel's getting in on the action too)


DSC_1060
Mabel's face: "what's wrong with you?"


DSC_1050
"this."


DSC_1059
"oh my. what did I just do?"


DSC_1061
embarrassed...


DSC_1052

DSC_1054
so handsome!!!


DSC_1045

DSC_1048
"Wiggle your toes!"


DSC_1049
apparently his toes embarrass him.


DSC_1035
"what a cute skirt!"
"What?! Mom made that? Awesome!" heehee. j/k.


DSC_1033
"Are we done?" j/k. this was one of the first pics.


Diane

2 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Loved everything about this post! Thanks for the update! Oh Jackson, you are a hoot!!

alisha said...

Oh man, I love those kids! Soooo adorable!

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)