Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mabel and her ooey-gooey goodness!

I took a bunch of pictures off the camera the other day, and there were so many of Mabel! I just can't get over how cute she is. I only wish she was a little more photogenic, so we could really capture her cuteness on camera and keep it forever! I just wish I could make her stop growing somedays! but she only gets cuter, so it's ok that she is, I just miss her little baby cuteness too... with her growing up so fast (lol. that sounds funny since she's only 4 months old) it just makes me want to have more babies. ;)

Anyway, here are my most favorite pictures as of late! (get ready for a lot of them!! her face is just too cute! I can't help myself.)


First I'm going to start with the Mabel makeover. This is what she would look like with a full set of long black curls. :)

DSC_0553

DSC_0537

DSC_0535


or take it off and give her a cute headband (that doesn't match any of her outfits), and...

DSC_0760

DSC_0763

DSC_0783
I love her eyes!

DSC_0779
bless you!


or here she is in her pretty Sunday dress!

DSC_0686

DSC_0702
following her brother as he goes up the stairs. :)

DSC_0703
she absolutely adores him! (and he secretly likes it!)

DSC_0695
she LOVES getting her picture taken. Can you tell?!

DSC_0698
don't pay attention to the buggers on the couch. They must be Neil's. He's the only one that sits in that spot. lol! (gross! I didn't notice them until these pictures, though I'm sure they're not buggers either.)
she must have just noticed them as well. ;)


can't get enough of this face!

DSC_0707

DSC_0712

DSC_0710

We sure LOVE you beautiful girl!! :)

Diane

2 comments:

Jordy and Paiger said...

Oh goodness! She is so pretty. I love her eyes as well. All your kids have the bluest eyes. Love her Sunday dress. So cute!

Tannie Datwyler said...

She is incredibly cute Diane!! I love the pictures - thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)