Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Lady

I know I haven't really been posting any pictures of this Little Lady, but believe me when I say she is getting SO big!! I can't believe it! And she's so cute. :)

I looked at her today and she is officially not an infant anymore! She's grabbing things, playing with things, is VERY interactive with all of us (and especially her brothers - Hunter is especially loving it lately! Today she was crying while I was finishing something up so he went over to put her binky in her mouth, started going "shhh. shhh" And then started talking to her. Pretty soon he was shouting to me, "Look Mom! She's smiling at me!" It was so cute. :) She definitely brightens up when ever either of them come near her. :)   oh, and to continue my list of what she's doing: she rolled over from her belly to her back yesterday for the first time. She's super good at holding her head up if we sit her up. She laughs and smiles all the time. I just love her to death. :)

I'm trying a new way to upload videos... the slowest process ever, so we'll see how this works. But I did get a couple of little laughs on here, so we'll see what happens. Jacks cracks me up too.

 


I think this one isn't as long, and I don't remember what's on it. But here's another one... might as well.. :)


 

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)