This summer is just flying by! Though it's been great! My sister just told me today that they've been averaging temperatures of 107° over the last 30-something days in Dallas... Yikes! I think we've hit into the 100's twice here in Utah.? I don't know, but I've been loving the weather!
These last couple of weeks we've had some fun visits with family. Some expected and some not. And more to come next week! I can't wait! Along with some fun camping with the girls and good-times.
I figure since I'm way behind on posting family pictures I'll do a little recap so you can get a glimps of what we've been up to. (warning: these are all camera phone pics. So be warned!) :)
These last couple of weeks we've had some fun visits with family. Some expected and some not. And more to come next week! I can't wait! Along with some fun camping with the girls and good-times.
I figure since I'm way behind on posting family pictures I'll do a little recap so you can get a glimps of what we've been up to. (warning: these are all camera phone pics. So be warned!) :)
A bit of this...
And a little of this...
A lot of this...
Some new shades...
And simply being cute.
Can you believe she's 3 months already?!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)