Saturday, March 12, 2011

Haircuts

We finally cut off Baby's curls. So sad. It was a sad time for him too. :(

 This was the center of his "hurricane curl" as we would call it because on the back of his head his hair swirled around and looked like the top of a hurricane - like they show from space.

I have one video where he just cries the whole time, except when he feels a big chunck of hair fall off - a curious distraction. After a little while he was ok with the whole thing... at least for a little while.

 


I thought for a minute that he would be ok until we could wash him off...

...but nope. He just kept crying.


We cut off Hunter's hair too. I can't ever believe how much hair this boy has! And it's so dark!


Check out this cute picture I took with my phone before the haircuts. Hunter looks so different here, but it's still so cute.


I never actually realize how long and crazy their hair is until after we cut it off. Check out these curls...
Afro boy. ;)  lol

I think they will be coming back! At least he already has some wave and stuff in his short cut. Crossing my fingers! :)

it took him a while to recover. ;)

1 comment:

alisha said...

So sad. I loved Jackson's curls - so hopefully they come back. But, they still both look adorable. I loved Hunter's "no way" on the video. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. :)